Friday, October 16, 2015

Cause You and I, We Were Born

Cause You and I, We Were Born

"Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line.."

That was the little lyrics from Lana Del Rey - Born to Die.. How i love that song. :****

Guys, you know what? I have a class in 2,5 hours, and i have nothing to prepare. Haven't take a bath, change my cloths, and many else. OMG, i hate unprepared i am. :o

This week successfully made my month. So wonderful. I wish i could learn many things/// i wish. Please regretting, just stay away from meeeee... Pleaseeee :________(

I wanna ask you something.
"Have you a crush and they are not an actor, actress, miss universe, or even a president?"
Not because you falling love with them, but it because there is something different with them, luckily you like it.

I have dazzled by someone. "that people"
I don't even know "that people", saw "that people", talked to "that people", why even i don't know anything about him, it doesn't make any senses to me????? I have it.
I hate distance
I hate the uncertainty
I hate have a crush without knowing each other, so smother! :"(

Okay
Okay Okay..

I really do wish i can survive with my choice, feel comfort, feeling the blessing so much, and faith it. God, please give me strength.

Me:
"Our life is like an intestine, we couldn't see how ours is, we couldn't estimated how long ours is, but we always bring ours, needing each other, and protect each other. Life must like -intestine and us- don't see each other but always working together. how long our life is we don't know, how sweet our life is we don't know, but now? We do it, we do living."

Okesip guys... Semangat! Looking forward! Semangat yut semangat!!!

YUTTA PARAMARESI
TENTANG PENULIS:

PELAJAR/MAHASISWI
WEBSITE/BLOG: http://rumahyutta.blogspot.co.id

Load disqus comments

0 comments