Friday, October 2, 2015

I Am Not An Alien

I Am Not An Alien

Hello, today is different, you know why??
Yeahh i'm writing this blog officially post in the early early early morning..
It started by studying, ummmm No,,, the maddest study, i used much time for sleeping than study, in this case making report, and finally, my report which started on Friday at 3 pm was ended on Saturday at 4 am, that report is only 6 pages...
Ohh shityyyyy !!! i'm just confusing with my own life,, hole life, and crazy..
Sometimes, my sleep time is different with others and all i can do is different too..
People say that different is good, but if the different placed in the time which need the team work or maybe need sameness?
I'm the only one who need a great great recovery.
My teacher says that i have a sense of creativity and he asked me to decreases it and do as same as my friends do.
Yeahh i just look at my shadow and i'm just hoping if i were not an alien which have many differences.
Wise wise wise,, need time management, wise in every situation, and do my best... GBU all

xoxoxoxoxoxox :-D

YUTTA PARAMARESI
TENTANG PENULIS:

PELAJAR/MAHASISWI
WEBSITE/BLOG: http://rumahyutta.blogspot.co.id

Load disqus comments

0 comments