Sunday, October 4, 2015

He Minds Me

He Minds Me

Day I

April 21st 2011

Girl :
I thank to God, because i have his pin of blackberry contact. I don't have his phone number but
I appreciate this God's gift. He accepts my request and be my friends in this blackberry called BBM.

Boy :
Wuhuu, someone invite me on BBM, i love it. she looks so unique with her photo, i like her.
Yes i get it, someone whom i searched for and added my bbm contact.


Day II

April 22nd 2011

Girl :
Dear Diary,
I have a great conversations with him, he replies my message friendly and answer all of my questions. he is really great damn handsome boy ever.
I used my ugly photo, but he still answer what I asked.

But, in the end of my message he didn't reply my message :( i've wait for an hour but no bbm received.

Boy :
Yeah, she chats me first and i like it, she is so attractive because she asked me anything and them relief me much. the way of her words make me want to know her deep.
Yesterday is her day, her birthday and i've sent her a great wish, i hope she will do it too in my belated birthday.



Day III

July 21st 2011

Girl :
Dear Diary,
Today is his birthday, i'm really happy.
I have sent my glad for him, i wish him via bbm and facebook but no reply from bbm
In facebook he only said "thanks hehehe" he just copy and pasted it to me.

Yeah, is that you mean ? give me some dreams and take them flew away ?

Okay, that was the awkward moment indeed.!!!

Boy :
Humm, i couldn't say anything.. she sent a message to wish me Happy birthday. :(
I can't reply her because something which i can't tell it to anyone.
I really appreciate all she've did for me but i can't do anything to tell what i feel because i don't have any word to make her understand.


Day IV

August 20 2011

Girl :
Oh, God are really love me so much, He make me meet and greet with him, at mall with my and his friends.
He remember me and know my name,

But when we had dinner, he saw my another friend and giving smile for her,
So awkward if i tell him something that hurt me, so i just keep smiling and stay cool..

At the end, he picks me home, and i said "Thanks for all you've gave for this night", but his reply is just "okay"

I realizing that he never likes girl like me :"(

Boy :
My friend is great, he makes me meet her, she is fat and short but it really unique I think, he makes my day
and all she have do make me want to know her indeed..

But i remember, something close my way, i can't describe it to all. only me and God who know my secret.

I give my smile to her friend because i can't keep my smile to blew away. i like her.
I know something that she feels, she is a frontal girl so i know if she loves me.
Sorry but something walled mine and i hope you know that

I really like girl like you :)

YUTTA PARAMARESI
TENTANG PENULIS:

PELAJAR/MAHASISWI
WEBSITE/BLOG: http://rumahyutta.blogspot.co.id

Load disqus comments

0 comments