Saturday, September 26, 2015

Dear Future Partner

Dear Future Partner

Please stay with me, no matter how hard it is to be with me.
Please don’t give up on me no matter how many times i will push you away.
Please don’t get tired with me, even if I’m difficult to be with.
I know i’m annoying most of the time and i will irritate you with my voice.
I’m moody and i’m sorry if i can’t control my emotions.
I know it’s hard dealing with my tantrums just like a little kid.
I will call you when i need something and you have to come the whole thing just to be with you wherever i am
Because i won’t talk to you for how many hours if you did not show up.
I always jealous of everything and anything.
I apologize for being such a clingy girlfriend, it’s just that i don’t want to lose you.
I’m so afraid of losing you.
Love, i know i’m too much to handle but i hope you won’t regret choosing to love me, to be with me and to spend the rest of your life.
I hope you won’t leave me after knowing these side of me.
Because this is the real me.

Love,

Your future partner

ALIFAH RIFKA
TENTANG PENULIS:

PELAJAR/MAHASISWI
WEBSITE/BLOG: http://alifahrifka.tumblr.com/

Load disqus comments

0 comments